A charcoal animated documentary about an ex-homeless man, and the changes he has made as a recovering alcoholic.
This is my second year student film at Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema (Concordia University).
– Ottawa International Film Festival – Official selection (2017)
– Sommets du cinéma d’animation – Official selection (2017)
– Animafest Zagreb – Official selection (2018)
– Au Contraire Film Festival – Official selection (2018)
– SPARK ANIMATION – Official selection (2018)
– IDYLLWILD INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CINEMA – Official selection, nominated for best student film 18 and over (2019)
– Le Plus Petit Festival d’Animation au Monde / Worlds Smallest Animation Festival – Official selection (2019)
Narration by Bobby Vaughn
Sound mix by Tim Horlor
Supervised by Luc Otter
With support from The Fine Arts Student Alliance (FASA)
©Rui Ting Ji, 2017
Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema (MHSoC) – Concordia University